About the Book
Legal Environment: Business Law and Business Entities
West Chester University
Irvine Valley College
2011. 512 pages. ISBN: 978-0-7355-6810-5 • Instructor’s Manual, Power Point Slides, CD-ROM with all the ancillaries included,Test Bank and LoisLaw.
About the Book
LoisLaw was recently sold to FastCase and will not be supported by Wolters Kluwer as of December 1, 2015. Trial access accounts created before November 30, 2015 will be honored by FastCase through the end of their trial periods. For new inquiries about LoisLaw, please contact email@example.com directly.
Comprehensive legal environment of business text, designed for introductory courses.
- Complete coverage includes all the elements of a traditional Legal Environment of Business Text. Also covers topics that make it suitable for “crossover” courses and courses that are traditionally business organizations or business law oriented. Designed for use in either general undergraduate legal environment classes or more practical paralegal courses.
- Approachable text, covering all the major subject areas of the legal environment in an easy to understand and concise manner. Provides both an understanding of the basics of the law and understanding of practical applications.
- The basic concepts are reinforced by cases and hypotheticals within the text that allow for practical application of the legal concepts discussed in each chapter.
- This well-written text includes the following:
- Each chapter has multiple hypotheticals, examples, questions, definitions, exercises, in text case summaries and redacted case excerpts.
- All of the chapters begin with stated learning objectives.
- Additionally, each chapter includes a discussion of relevant ethical issues.
- Shorter length will appeal to those overwhelmed by longer books with too much information.
- A comprehensive instructor’s manual and test bank will be included. The text will include free Loislaw access for students and faculty, together with sample research exercises.