About the Book
Business Law: Principles and Cases in the Legal Environment 2E
Daniel V. Davidson
Lynn M. Forsythe
California State University, Fresno
2014. Approx. 1,056 pages. ISBN: 978-1-4548-3877-7.
Instructor's Manual with Test Bank and PowerPoint slides.
About the Book
LoisLaw was recently sold to FastCase and will not be supported by Wolters Kluwer as of December 1, 2015. Trial access accounts created before November 30, 2015 will be honored by FastCase through the end of their trial periods. For new inquiries about LoisLaw, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
The Second Edition of BUSINESS LAW: Principles and Cases in the Legal Environment, continues to offer a readable, rigorous, and practical introduction to business law—in a format improved to enhance learning and understanding. With a thorough explanation of the legal and regulatory issues affecting businesses, Davidson and Forsythe utilize outlines, exhibits, questions, and problems to help students get the most out of each chapter. Timely cases and examples conserve the language of the court. A continuous Business Application Case threads throughout the book, providing a hypothetical business environment in which students learn to apply the law.
Designed to optimize teaching and learning, BUSINESS LAW: Principles and Cases in the Legal Environment, features:
- Complete topical coverage in a clear and accessible presentation
- A continuous hypothetical business model that connects theory and practice
- A Classic Case and a Contemporary Case example in each chapter
- Rich pedagogy that includes questions, case problems, and writing assignments
- Visual aids and exhibits throughout the book that illustrate legal and business concepts
- A flexible organization that adapts to a wide range of teaching objectives and approaches
Updated throughout, the Second Edition provides:
- The inclusion of recent Supreme Court cases and developments in the law
- Additional illustrations to visually convey legal concepts and relationships
- Learning objectives in each chapter to aid study and review
Now available as an eBook!